president of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE): As we approach President Obama's State of the Union address tonight there is one thing that all Americans must remember: While it may be difficult to talk about such high-price priorities when families are still struggling, the cost that each and every one of us will face if we fail to invest in the nation's infrastructure will be even more painful.
What does ASCE stand for?
ASCE stands for American Society of Civil Engineers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASCE
We have 51 other meanings of ASCE in our Acronym Attic
- Aircraft Specific Configuration Database
- All Source Correlated Database
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Australian Standard Classification of Drugs of Concern
- All Source Correlated Display Entity Database
- Association of Service and Computer Dealers International
- Academic Support and Career Development Unit
- Advanced Spectroscopic and Coronagraphic Explorer
- American Society for Continuing Education
- American Society of Chemical Engineers
- Association Control Service Element
- Association des Sociétés de Conception en Electronique
- Association for the Study of the Cuban Economy
- Aircraft/Stores Compatibility Engineering Agency (Australia)
- American Skincare & Cellulite Expert Association
- Australian Standard Classification of Education (Statistics)
- Association of South Carolina Electric and Gas Investors
- Association of South Carolina Energy Managers
- A School Cultivating Excellence, Nurturing Diversity (Hayward, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Society of Civil Engineers gave the state's overall infrastructure a grade of C-minus and said it would take an additional $37 billion annually for at least a decade to get it up to an acceptable B grade.
Cerovsek is a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers.
Giving the county an average grade of C-plus, the American Society of Civil Engineers warned that significant problems are on the horizon for the infrastructure unless there are changes in attitude and funding.
The conference is co-sponsored by the Transportation & Development Institute (T&DI) of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) and the American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA).
2, 2010 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A proposal from President Obama's Deficit Commission to increase the gas tax as a means of reducing the federal deficit and improving the nation's transportation infrastructure today received a vote of support from the Georgia Section of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), as well as the organization's national office.
9780784409220 Transactions of the American Society of Civil Engineers (instituted 1852); v.
He is a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers, the Society of American Military Engineers, the Construction Management Association of America and the Hong Kong Institute of Engineers.