com)-- Medical weight loss expert Oksana Aron, MD, recently celebrated her 10-year anniversary as a member of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians (ASBP), a professional medical society dedicated to educating and supporting physicians in the treatment of patients affected by obesity and related conditions.
What does ASBP stand for?
ASBP stands for American Society of Bariatric Physicians
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASBP
We have 23 other meanings of ASBP in our Acronym Attic
- Arkansas School Band and Orchestra Association
- Association of School Business Officials of Alberta (Canada)
- Advertising Standards Board of Finance
- National Association of State Boards of Geologists (Columbia, SC)
- Automated Systems Based on Human Skill
- Association of School Business Officials International
- Arizona State Board of Optometry (Phoenix, AZ)
- Axial Spin Bond-Order Wave
- Abuse of Superior Bargaining Position (competition policy)
- Air Station Barbers Point (US Coast Guard; Oahu, HI)
- Anti-Social Behaviour Pilot (New South Wales, Australia)
- Arkansas State Board of Pharmacy (Little Rock, AR)
- Armed Services Blood Program
- Alabama State Board of Public Accountancy (Montgomery, AL)
- American Shore and Beach Preservation Association
- American Society of Business Press Editors
- American Society of Business Publication Editors (professional membership society established in 1964 for business press editors)
- Associatio Sanctus Benedictus Patronus Europae (St Benedict Patron of Europe Association)
- Armed Services Blood Program Office
- American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons
Samples in periodicals archive:
16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Society of Bariatric Physicians (ASBP) supports the U.
Rick Lindquist is a member of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians and one of the founders of Monarch Medical Weight Loss Center, which began in Eugene and now has locations around Oregon.
The American Society of Bariatric Physicians, a professional organization, was founded in 1950.
Written by prominent members of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians, this text: * Showcases successful treatment methods by including key points of various clinicians in each chapter * Includes an up-to-date chapter on the pharmacology of bariatric medicine that identifies the three classes of obesity drugs: those that increase energy expenditure, those that decrease energy intake, and those that inhibit the digestion and absorption of food * Addresses various dietary intervention approaches such as low calorie balanced diets, low carbohydrate diets, and very low carbohydrate diets * Explores the comorbidities of obesity, such as hypertension, cardiovascular disease, and Type II diabetes Key Topics Covered: 1.
10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Society of Bariatric Physicians (ASBP) is sad to learn of the death of Bubba Smith.
Brooks said at a symposium on obesity sponsored by the American Society of Bariatric Physicians.
Yanovski said at an obesity symposium sponsored by the American Society of Bariatric Physicians in Washington.