He serves on the board and executive of several international organizations and is currently President of the American Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery and Chair of the Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery section of the World Federation of Neurosurgery.
What does ASSFN stand for?
ASSFN stands for American Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Amicale Sportif Saint Forgeux Football (French sports association)
- Anaerobic Solid State Fermentation
- Archaeological Society of Southern Florida
- Area Subject to Storm Flowage
- Army Single Stock Fund
- Asociace Slunce Solaria Fotomedicina (Ceska Republika)
- Association de Soccer de Sainte-Foy (Quebec, Canada)
- Association of Scottish Stillwater Fisheries
- Associazione Salernitana Studio Fegato
- American Short Shorts Film Festival (Japan)
- Abuse Survivors Support Group (Sam Houston State University)
- Active and Standby Staff Group (Australian Army Reserve pool)
- Administrative Support Services Group (New York)
- Aerospace Security Safety Group (UK)
- Arts and Sciences Student Government (University of Colorado)
- Association of Scottish Shellfish Growers
- Australian Screen Sound Guild (professional guild; est. 1988)
- Académie Suisse des Sciences Humaines et Sociales (French: Swiss Academy of Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Acute Spinal Subdural Hematoma (spinal injury)
- Aircraft Systems Self-Healing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The StimPilot System will be available for hands-on demonstrations at the Biannual Meeting of the American Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery (ASSFN), October 1-3, in Cleveland, OH, and at the 54th Annual Conference of the Congress of Neurosurgeons, October 16-21, in San Francisco, CA.