org/ The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), formerly called the American Society for Personnel Administration (ASPA), is the world's largest association devoted to human resource management.
What does ASPA stand for?
ASPA stands for American Society for Personnel Administration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASPA
We have 72 other meanings of ASPA in our Acronym Attic
- Allocation de Solidarité aux Personnes Agées (French: Solidarity Allowance for Elderly People)
- Aluminium Sheet Products Association (South Africa)
- America do Sul-Paises Arabes (Portugese)
- American Political Science Association
- American Salvage Pool Association
- American Samoa Power Authority
- American Scholastic Press Association
- American School Parents' Association
- American Screen Printing Association (Wexford, PA)
- American Servicemembers Protection Act (US)
- American Society for Public Administration
- American Society of Pension Actuaries
- American Society of Public Awareness
- American Sod Producers Association
- American Sun Protection Association
- Animals (Scientific Procedures) Act 1986 (UK)
- Annual Safety Performance Award
- Annular Slot Planar Antenna
- Annunciation School Parents Association
- Antarctic Specially Protected Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
SHRM, which celebrates its 52nd Anniversary this year, was founded as the American Society for Personnel Administration.
The Society for Human Resource Management, formerly the American Society for Personnel Administration, is the leading voice of the human resource profession, representing the interests of 80,000 members from around the world including individuals from more than 400 professional and 200 student chapters.