Nath is Board-certified by the American Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and is a widely published author, as well as a member of the American Society for Peripheral Nerve, the American Association for the Advancement of Science and the Houston Neurological Society.
What does ASPN stand for?
ASPN stands for American Society for Peripheral Nerve (est. 1990; Arlington Heights, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASPN
We have 16 other meanings of ASPN in our Acronym Attic
- Asociación del Secretariado Profesional de Madrid (Spanish: Association of the Professional Secretaryship of Madrid)
- ASUS Security Protect Manager (software)
- Aviation Safety Program Management
- American Society of Podiatric Medical Assistants (Cicero, IL)
- American Song-Poem Music Archives
- Arkansas School Plant Management Association (est. 1972)
- American Society of Pain Management Nurses
- Acquisition Systems Protection Master Plan
- Active Server Pages Network (est. 1995; website hosting)
- ActiveState Programmer Network
- American Society of Pediatric Nephrology
- American Society of Pediatric Neurosurgeons
- American Sports Photo Network (Rockledge, FL)
- Antisense Peptide Nucleic Acids
- Asian Pediatric Nephrology Association
- Associated Schools Project Network
- American Society for the Protection of Nature in Israel
- American Society for the Preservation of the Neapolitan Mastiff (Palmdale, CA)
- American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiologoy
- Anglo Saxon Plant-Name Survey (University of Glaskow; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Synovis MCA will showcase the GEM SuperFine MicroClip at the Annual Scientific Meetings of the American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery (ASRM), American Association for Hand Surgery (AAHS), and American Society for Peripheral Nerve (ASPN) to be held concurrently January 6-12, 2010, in Boca Raton, Florida.
Nath is a widely published author, as well as a member of the American Society for Peripheral Nerve, the American Association for the Advancement of Science and the Houston Neurological Society.