Cummings, of the Reeve-Irvine Center at the University of California, Irvine, will present promising results of a pre-clinical study that examined the Company's human neural stem cell (hCNS-SC) technology as a potential means of regenerating damaged nerve and nerve fibers in patients with spinal cord injuries at the Tenth Annual Conference of the American Society for Neural Transplantation and Repair on May 2, 2003 in Florida.
What does ASNT stand for?
ASNT stands for American Society for Neural Transplantation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASNT
We have 3 other meanings of ASNT in our Acronym Attic
- Alpine Ski Nova Scotia (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Alzheimer Society of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- American Society for Nutritional Sciences
- Austrian Study on Nutritional Status
- Arc Spray Nanoparticle Synthesis System
- Arc-Submerged Nanoparticle Synthesis System
- Associate of Science in Network Systems Security (Colorado Technical University; Colorado Springs, CO)
- Ambulance Service of New South Wales (North South Wales Department of Health; Australia)
- Astronomical Society of New South Wales (Australia)
- AIDS Services of North Texas (est. 1988; Health Services of North Texas)
- American Society of Nondestructive Testing
- Area Search No Trace (law enforcement)
- Astrological Association of North Texas (Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex)
- Ancient Studies New Technology Conference (Department of Classics and the Libraries; Rutgers University)
- American Society for Neural Therapy and Repair
- American Society for Neural Transplantation and Repair
- Additional Support Needs Tribunals for Scotland (UK)
- Acta Seminarii Neotestamentici Upsaliensis (Latin; theological publication)
- Association Sénégalaise pour les Nations Unies (French)
- Automated Stock Number User Directory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sanberg of the University of South Florida in Tampa, president of the American Society for Neural Transplantation.
Kordower is a member of the Society for Neuroscience, New York Academy of Science, Cajal Club, American Association of Anatomists, American Association for the Advancement of Science, International Behavioral Neuroscience Society, American Society for Neural Transplantation and Repair and the Chicago Chapter of the Society for Neuroscience.
Findings Presented at American Society of Neural Transplantation Conference Appear Promising At the American Society for Neural Transplantation Conference in Clearwater, Fla.