What does ASMH stand for?
ASMH stands for American Society for Mohs Histotechnology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASMH
We have 1 other meaning of ASMH in our Acronym Attic
- Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission
- Advanced Systems Management Group (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- Allied Security Military General
- Anesthesia Service Medical Group, Inc.
- Ascent Strategic Management Group, Pvt. Ltd. (Pune, India)
- Autologous Skeletal Muscle Grafts (reconstructive surgery)
- Automated State Model Generator (computer science)
- Advanced Surface Movement Guidance and Control System
- Advanced Server Management Group, Incorporated (Cleveland, OH)
- Aerospace Structural Metals Handbook
- American Society of Military History (South El Monte, CA)
- American Society of Multicultural Health and Transplant Professionals
- Accident Scene Management, Inc. (Big Bend, WI)
- Advanced Semiconductor Materials International
- Aerodrome Surveillance Monitoring Indicator
- Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute
- American Sports Medicine Institute
- American Strategic Management Institute
- Anteroseptal Myocardial Infarction
- Apostolic Sisters of Mary Immaculate