Environmental historians might find this surprising, as the American Society for Environmental History did not award it the George Perkins Marsh Prize for the year's best book in the field.
What does ASEH stand for?
ASEH stands for American Society for Environmental History (University of Washington; Tacoma, WA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASEH
- Acquisition Safety and Environmental Group (UK)
- All Services Evaluation Group
- Archaeological Survey of Egypt
- Association Suisse des Entrepreneurs Généraux (French: Swiss Association of General Contractors; Switzerland)
- Australian Society of Exploration Geophysicists
- Australian Stabilised Earth Group (Willunga, South Australia, Australia)
- Asociación Española de Gestores de Residuos Especiales (Spanish)
- Asociación de Emprendedores de Guatemala (Spanish: Entrepreneurs Association of Guatemala)
- Acute Spinal Extradural Haematoma (neurosurgery)
- Advancing Sustainable Environmental Health (Water Aid; Bangladesh)
- Association Suisse des Ecoles Hotelieres
- Authentic Sabahan Experiential Holidays (tourism)
- Allergy, Sensitivity and Environmental Health Association Queensland Inc. (Australia)
- Approximate Spin-Extended Hartree-Fock
- American Science and Engineering, Inc. (Billerica, MA)
- American Society of Engineers of Indian Origin
- Anion Selective Exhaustive Injection (chemistry)
- Application Service Element Invocation
- Association of Stock Exchange Issuers (Poland)
- Australian Student Environment Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Society for Environmental History, founded in 1976, now has more than 1,000 members.