12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In the wake of the meningitis outbreak tragedy attributed to a contaminated batch of steroid injections made in a compounding pharmacy, the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery Association (ASDSA) urges federal and state regulatory authorities to re-examine their oversight and enforcement of compounding pharmacies.
What does ASDSA stand for?
ASDSA stands for American Society for Dermatologic Surgery Association (Rolloing Meadows, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASDSA
We have 1 other meaning of ASDSA in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced SCM Delivery System
- Advanced SEAL Delivery System
- Advanced Sensor Distribution System
- Advanced Strap Down Seeker (Missile Defense Agency / US Army SMDC)
- Air Situation Display System
- Airborne Serial Data System
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- ARTS Software Development System
- Automatic Shut Down Sequence
- Adapted Symptom Distress Scale Form 2
- Anchorage School District Summer Academy (Alaska)
- Associated Square Dancers of Superior California (Sacramento, CA)
- Adult Skills Development for Self-Employment (Namibia)
- Army Standard Database Synchronization Module (SIMCI interoperability project)
- Association of State Dam Safety Officials
- AppleTalk Secure Data Stream Protocol
- Application-Specific Digital Signal Processor
- Association de Soutien au Développement des Sociétés Paysannes (Laos farming cooperative support association)
- Automatically Switched Digital Service Protection Network (obsolete telephone network protection system)
- Assistant Secretary of Defense for Strategy, Requirements, and Resources
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Society for Dermatologic Surgery Association (ASDSA), the advocacy arm of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS), celebrated the ruling after advocating for coverage for more than a year.