As summarized by the HPV DNA Test Utilization Statement, (12)--based on the consensus guidelines developed by the American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (4) and endorsed by the American Cancer Society, American Society for Clinical Pathology, American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology, American Society of Cytopathology, American Society for Cytotechnology, College of American Pathologists, International Academy of Cytology, and Papanicolaou Society of Cytopathology--there is clear, documented benefit for HPV testing in the circumstances listed in the document.
What does ASCT stand for?
ASCT stands for American Society for Cytotechnology (Raleigh, NC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASCT
We have 34 other meanings of ASCT in our Acronym Attic
- American Society of Cost Segregation Professionals
- Automatic Spacecraft Configuration Status System
- Association Syrienne de Cosmologie, de Sciences et de Science Fiction (Damascus, Syria)
- Annulus Surface Controlled Sub-Surface Valve (petroleum industry)
- Academic Senate California State University
- Associated Students of Colorado State University
- Acetate:Succinate CoA-Transferase
- Advanced Semi-solid Casting Technology (Madison-Kipp)
- Agent du Service Commercial Train
- Akademischer Skiclub Tübingen (Tübingen, Germany)
- American Society of Computing Technicians
- Ancillary Satellite Control Terminal
- Applied Science Technologist
- Associate of the Society of Cardiopulmonary Technology (New Zealand)
- Association for Safe and Competitive Trucking
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplant
- Auxiliary Satellite Control Terminal
- Advanced Sensors Collaborative Technology Alliance
- American Stem Cell Therapy Association
- Australian Swimming Coaches and Teachers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
19) More recently, the American Society for Cytotechnology has been unable for several years to find any U.
Endorsed by the following organizations: ([double dagger]) American Cancer Society ([double dagger]) American Society for Clinical Pathology ([double dagger]) American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology ([double dagger]) American Society of Cytopathology ([double dagger]) American Society for Cytotechnology ([double dagger]) College of American Pathologists ([double dagger]) International Academy of Cytology ([double dagger]) Papanicolaou Society of Cytopathology ([double dagger]) Members of the Cytopathology Education and Technology Consortium.