A panel organized by the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics (ASCPT), Alexandria, VA, recently released a position statement recommending increased oversight of dietary supplements by the FDA, according to the March 2005 issue of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
What does ASCPT stand for?
ASCPT stands for American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Ananda Shankar Centre for Performing Arts (est. 1987; Kolkata, India)
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Australian Society of Certified Practising Accountants (Melbourne, Australia)
- Australian Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Akron-Summit County Public Library (Ohio)
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Managers
- Army Small Computer Program Office
- Air Switch Canister Purge Solenoid (car accessory)
- Associated Students Commission on Public Safety (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Additional Sense Code Qualifier (SCSI command set)
- Automated Security Chamber for Queues (Woodbury, CT)
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic (est. 1992)
- Adult Stem Cell Research
- Advanced Scientific Computing Research (US Department of Energy)
- Advanced Sodium Cooled Reactor
- American Society of Classical Realism
- American Stock Car Racing (also seen as ASC)
- Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (USDA)
- Associação Saúde Criança Renascer (Brasil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blaschke has served as a member of the Scientific Advisory Board at Merck, Sharpe and Dohme Research Laboratories, is a past president of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics and a charter member of the American Board of Clinical Pharmacology.
These results were presented at the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics in Atlanta, Georgia in April 2002 and the American Society of Clinical Oncology in Orlando, Florida in May 2002.
The new identity will be unveiled today at the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics Annual Meeting 2003 in Washington, D.
Ratain has also served on numerous professional committees at the American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, and the American Association for Cancer Research.
Benet has received numerous awards from organizations such as the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics (1995), the American Pharmaceutical Association (2000) and the International Pharmaceutical Federation (2001).
He is a member of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, the New York Pharma Forum, the Drug Information Association, and Regulatory Affairs Professionals, and serves on the editorial boards of the American Journal of Therapeutics, Clinical Research and Regulatory Affairs, and the Drug Information Journal.
Tempero has been a member of professional organizations or advisory boards including the Center for Study of Digestive Disease, the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, the Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association, and the American Gastroenterology Association.