Breast cancer cells suspended in gel and then briefly compressed form orderly balls, just like normal breast cells do when squeezed, Gautham Venugopalan, an engineer and cell biologist at the University of California, Berkeley, reported December 17 at the annual meeting of the American Society for Cell Biology.
What does ASCB stand for?
ASCB stands for American Society for Cell Biology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASCB
We have 10 other meanings of ASCB in our Acronym Attic
- Anti-SAM Combat Assistance Team (US DoD Vietnam era unit)
- Anti-Submarine Classification Analysis Test (US DoD)
- Association Internationale Éditors de Catalogues de Timbres-Poste (French: International Association of Stamp Catalogue Publishers)
- Automated Steel Cleanliness Analysis Tool (production quality project)
- Asociación de Capacitación y Asistencia Técnica en Educación y Discapacidad (Spanish: Association for Training and Technical Assistance in Education and Disability)
- Average Standardized Cumulative Abnormal Volumes
- Australian Shepherd Club of Arizona, Inc.
- Actual Self-Care Behavior (gerontology)
- Address Space Control Block (MVS)
- Advertising Standards Complaints Board (New Zealand Advertising Standards Authority)
- Arbitrarily-Shaped Conducting Body
- Arsenal Supporters Club Bulgaria (est. 2004; Bulgaria)
- Avionics Standard Communication Bus
- Ambulance Services Collective Bargaining Act (legislation; Canada)
- Amistad Suffolk County Black Bar Association (New York)
- Accreditation Service for Certifying Bodies (Europe), Ltd.
- American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Annual Statement of Community Benefits Standard (Department of State Health Services; Texas)
- A Systems Communication Company
- Academia Sinica Computer Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Schmid, PhD, described the development of CellScope at the American Society for Cell Biology Annual Meeting, Dec.
Funded under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) through the National Institutes of Health (NIH), "The Cell: An Image Library" was created by the American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB) in collaboration with Glencoe Software and the Open Microscopy Environment (OME).
Marincola comes to us from the American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB), where she has been executive director since 1991.
The American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB) was founded in 1960 to bring the varied facets of cell biology together.
a biotech firm in San Diego, or his role as a lobbyist on behalf of the American Society for Cell Biology.
Elizabeth Blackburn, cell biologist, University of California, San Francisco and former president, American Society for Cell Biology.
The American Society for Cell Biology is celebrating its 40th anniversary with the publication of this collection of significant papers in their field.