AIM has been designed to meet standards set by the American Society for Automation in Pharmacy (ASAP), enabling it to communicate with all wholesalers and other suppliers who use ASAP standards.
What does ASAP stand for?
ASAP stands for American Society for Automation in Pharmacy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASAP
We have 356 other meanings of ASAP in our Acronym Attic
- Alliance for Sustainable Application Products
- Alliance of Security Analysis Professionals
- Alternative Support Apparatus (rescue vehicle based on Polaris 6x6)
- Always Safe, Always Prepared (Texas Petrochemicals LP safety slogan)
- Always Say A Prayer
- Always Stop and Pray
- Always Strive and Prosper
- Amateur Screenplays Amateur Productions (Brokport, New York)
- American Society for Action on Pain
- American Society for Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Society of Administrative Professionals (Portland, ME)
- American Society of Adults with Pseudo-Obstruction
- American Society of Advertising and Promotion
- American Society of Architectural Perspectivists
- American Syringomyelia Alliance Project
- Americans Securing American Ports (Act; HR 4833)
- ampullary, seminal vesicle, and prostatic
- Anarchist Skins and Punks
- And Sink A Pint
- Antisubmarine Attack Plotter
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of the Georgia and Florida Pharmacists Associations, the American Pharmacist Association, American Society for Automation in Pharmacy (ASAP), Florida Society of Hospital Pharmacists, National Council of Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP) and the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy.