Phillips is past president of the Polk County Medical Society, Iowa, past president of the Society of Cardiac Surgeons, Spain; and past president of the American Society for Artificial Internal Organs, USA.
What does ASAIO stand for?
ASAIO stands for American Society for Artificial Internal Organs
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- As Soon As I Get Done
- As Soon As I Get Home
- As Soon As I Get My Shoes On
- Association of Southeast Asian Institutes of Higher Learning (Pathumthani, Thailand)
- Advanced SCSI Architecture II
- As Soon As I Know
- Action for Sustainable Agro-Industry in Lebanon (Agricultural Cooperative Development International and Volunteers in Overseas Cooperative Assistance)
- Association for the Study of American Indian Literatures
- As Soon As I Lay My Hands On It
- Antarctic Seismographic Argentinian-Italian Network
- Amateur Swimming Association of Jamaica
- Australian Studies Association of Japan
- American Studies Association of Korea (South Korea; est. 1965)
- Assalamu Alaikum (Muslim greeting: Peace be upon you)
- A Shot At Love (TV show)
- AmEx Saudi Arabia Limited
- Argininosuccinic Acid Lyase Deficiency
- Arid and Semi-Arid Land
- Askeralma Daire Baskanligi (Turkey, army registration unit head)
- Association Sénégalaise d'Assistance aux Lépreux (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
reported at the annual conference of the American Society for Artificial Internal Organs.
Describing his research in the January issue of the ASAIO Journal, the publication of the American Society for Artificial Internal Organs, Dobelle said the system, which should be available on a limited commercial basis later this year, could work "in virtually all causes of blindness.
He has served as President of the American Society for Artificial Internal Organs and of the American Institute for Medical and Biological Engineering, on many committees of other professional organizations, and is currently a Trustee of the International Federation for Artificial Organs.
Jay Rubinstein reported at the annual conference of the American Society for Artificial Internal Organs.
PITTSBURGH, April 23 /PRNewswire/ -- Preliminary results of a new bio-artificial liver assist device were presented by University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) researchers today at the 44th annual American Society for Artificial Internal Organs (ASAIO) conference in New York City.
Aebischer has received several national and international awards including the Kloff Prize's Young Investigator Award, presented by the American Society for Artificial Internal Organs, and the prestigious Bing Prize, an international prize awarded every two years by the Swiss Academy of Medical Sciences to individuals whose work has significantly impacted the progression and knowledge of diseases of the central nervous system.
com's Charlene Laino provides onsite coverage of the annual meeting of the American Society for Artificial Internal Organs in New York.