Byline: By Liz Lamb A North East man who founded an American soccer academy has invited children from his former club in Newcastle to play a tournament in the USA.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for American Soccer Academy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- American Schizophrenia Association
- American Scholastic Association
- American Scientific Affiliation
- American Screenwriters Association
- American Shipbuilding Association
- American Shotcrete Association
- American Simmental Association
- American Sleep Association (est. 2002)
- American Sniper Association
- American Snowmobilers Association
- American Society of Agronomy
- American Society of Andrology
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Appraisers
- American Society on Aging
- American Sociological Association
- American Softball Association
- American Sommelier Association
- American Soybean Association
- American Speed Association (stock car racing sanctioning organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sixteen five-a-side teams that won their regional tournaments and competed in the national tournament included: Indoor All-Stars (Orange, CA), Los Pulentas (North Hollywood, CA), Santa Rosa (Santa Rosa, CA), Real Madrid (Alameda, CA), Chicago Blast (Chicago, IL), BPNPSS (Fort Wayne, IN), Wall Street Access (New York, NY), Twisters III (Boston, MA), DuBurns (Baltimore, MD), American Soccer Academy (Philadelphia, PA), DePortivo Mexico (Chicago, IL), Frontline Soccer (Cleveland, OH), Brazil FC (Marietta, GA), Saturn White (Atlanta, GA), Oklahoma Select (Oklahoma City, OK) and Team Spectrum I (Dallas, TX).