Congress had put in place an American Selling Price (ASP) tariff system in 1909, replacing ad valorem tariffs based on invoice prices by tariffs based on what the imported commodity would cost to produce in America.
What does ASP stand for?
ASP stands for American Selling Price
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASP
We have 781 other meanings of ASP in our Acronym Attic
- Alt.sport.pool (newsgroup)
- Alternate Side Parking (New York)
- Alternate Stock(ing) Point
- Alternative Sentencing Program
- Alternative Service Provider
- Aluminum Steel Polyethylene
- American School of Paris
- American Scientific Products
- American Security Project (Washington, DC)
- American Self-Protection (martial arts)
- American Society for Photobiology
- American Society for Plasticulture
- American Society of Papyrologists
- American Society of Parasitologists
- American Society of Perfumers
- American Society of Pharmacognosy
- American Society of Photogrammetry Foundation (Bethesda, MD)
- American Society of Photographers
- American Soy Products (Saline, MI)
- American State Papers (historical executive and legislative documents)
Samples in periodicals archive:
reports that it is increasing the North American selling prices for all grades of glycerine.
4 percent a year ago, primarily due to lower North American selling prices and changes in product mix.
The North American Selling Prices Index declined four points to 29.