org The site for the American Self-Harm Information Clearinghouse has tons of information to offer.
What does ASHIC stand for?
ASHIC stands for American Self-Harm Information Clearinghouse
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASHIC
- American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration
- American/Schleswig-Holstein Heritage Society
- Ahon Sa Hirap Inc.
- All-Sky Heliospheric Imager (USCD Center for Astrophysics & Space Sciences)
- American Safety & Health Institute
- American Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
- American Society of Home Inspectors
- Arthritis-Specific Health Index
- Association for Social Health in India
- Associazione Subacquei Handicappati Italiani
- American Specialty Health Insurance Company (various locations)
- Australian Study of HIV and Injecting Drug Use
- Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians
- Academic Studies in the History of Judaism
- Actuarial Society of Hong Kong
- Adult Safe Hockey League (Canada)
- Arizona State Health Laboratory (Arizona Department of Health Services)
- Association of Scottish Health Science Librarians (UK)
- Autoimmune Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Advanced Shading Language Interface