VENTURA COUNTY Memorial set for WWII hero THOUSAND OAKS -- The American Scandinavian Foundation of Thousand Oaks will honor a Swedish-American World War II hero posthumously today at California Lutheran University.
What does ASF stand for?
ASF stands for American Scandinavian Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASF
We have 333 other meanings of ASF in our Acronym Attic
- Alien Sex Fiend (band)
- All Sports Forums
- All Symbol Filter
- Allied Strike Force
- Allocation de Soutien Familial (French: Family Support Allowance)
- Alpine and Sports Climbing Federation of Yugoslavia
- Alternative Splicing Factor
- Aluminum Space Frame
- AME Software Framework
- Amenities and Services Fee (various schools; Australia)
- American Schizophrenia Foundation
- American School Foundation (Mexico City)
- American Share Foundation
- American Steel Foundries
- Ammonia Scrubber Feed
- Amps per Square Foot (current flow in anodizing and metal plating processes)
- Analytical Solutions Forum
- Anarcho-Syndicalist Federation (Australian leftist political party)
- And So Forth
- Anencephaly Support Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
and a Trustee of the American Scandinavian Foundation.
Thorsen is a member of the New York State Commercial Association of Realtors, AREW and the American Scandinavian Foundation.
Dowden's charitable endeavors currently include serving as Chairman of Madison Square Boys & Girls Club in New York and as Director of The American Scandinavian Foundation and the American Institute for Public Service.
In addition to serving on the boards of directors of all Novo Nordisk companies in the United States, Aagaard will also hold membership in several organizations including the Biotechnology Industry Organization, the European American Chamber of Commerce, the American Scandinavian Foundation, and the Danish American Chamber of Commerce.