Photo: Business Wire) Backed by the United States Department of Energy and the American Samoa Power Authority (ASPA), the new 1.
What does ASPA stand for?
ASPA stands for American Samoa Power Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASPA
We have 72 other meanings of ASPA in our Acronym Attic
- Alaska Skijoring and Pulk Association
- Alaska State Prosecutors’ Association
- Aldenham School Parents' Association
- All Saints' Parents Association
- All Sky Patrol Astrophysics
- Allocation de Solidarité aux Personnes Agées (French: Solidarity Allowance for Elderly People)
- Aluminium Sheet Products Association (South Africa)
- America do Sul-Paises Arabes (Portugese)
- American Political Science Association
- American Salvage Pool Association
- American Scholastic Press Association
- American School Parents' Association
- American Screen Printing Association (Wexford, PA)
- American Servicemembers Protection Act (US)
- American Society for Personnel Administration
- American Society for Public Administration
- American Society of Pension Actuaries
- American Society of Public Awareness
- American Sod Producers Association
- American Sun Protection Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
2, 2000 Solpower Corporation (OTCBB:SLPW), a publicly traded, worldwide leader in environmental enzyme technology, is pleased to announce that the American Samoa Power Authority and Westward Seafoods Inc.