Mark Bachman, previous owner of the Wisconsin-based businesses and current President of the American Salvage Pool Association added, "We are excited to be a part of Insurance Auto Auctions and believe that the growth of our business and services to our customer base will be enhanced.
What does ASPA stand for?
ASPA stands for American Salvage Pool Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASPA
We have 72 other meanings of ASPA in our Acronym Attic
- Alaska School Psychologists Association
- Alaska Skijoring and Pulk Association
- Alaska State Prosecutors’ Association
- Aldenham School Parents' Association
- All Saints' Parents Association
- All Sky Patrol Astrophysics
- Allocation de Solidarité aux Personnes Agées (French: Solidarity Allowance for Elderly People)
- Aluminium Sheet Products Association (South Africa)
- America do Sul-Paises Arabes (Portugese)
- American Political Science Association
- American Samoa Power Authority
- American Scholastic Press Association
- American School Parents' Association
- American Screen Printing Association (Wexford, PA)
- American Servicemembers Protection Act (US)
- American Society for Personnel Administration
- American Society for Public Administration
- American Society of Pension Actuaries
- American Society of Public Awareness
- American Sod Producers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The agency won two Gold ADDYs -- one for a series of direct mail postcards for the American Salvage Pool Association and one for a Barry Group self-promotional piece for an agency p.
By comparing the automobile's Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) with a database of more than 30 million previously damaged, totaled and stolen cars, including vehicles previously sold as salvage through the American Salvage Pool Association, VINguard alerts the consumer to a vehicle's past insurance claims activity.