Sailing or the American Sailing Association and be able to rent a boat.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for American Sailing Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Allele Specific Amplification
- Allied States of America
- Allocation Spécifique d'Attente (French; supplemental income)
- Alpha Sigma Alpha
- Alternate Splice Area (FOC)
- Alternative Strategy Advisers LLC
- Alumni Scholars Association (various schools)
- Always Safe Afloat (shipping)
- Amateur Softball Association
- Amateur Swimming Association (UK)
- American Saluki Association (Michigan)
- American Salvage Association (Arlington, VA)
- American Schizophrenia Association
- American Scholastic Association
- American Scientific Affiliation
- American Screenwriters Association
- American Shipbuilding Association
- American Shotcrete Association
- American Simmental Association
- American Sleep Association (est. 2002)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The outdoor program's offerings range from one-time introductory fun sails for individuals, families and senior citizens to intensive week-long instructional courses that can provide graduates with American Sailing Association (ASA) certification.
Officials with the American Sailing Association were on hand at Sunderland's return to certify his achievement.
htm: * American Canoe Association * American Red Cross * American Sailing Association * AUSTSWIM * Boy Scouts of America * British Canoe Union * Ellis and Associates * Royal Lifesaving Society * Starfish Aquatics * PADI * US Sailing * USA Water Ski Association * YMCA If you have a certification that is not listed on the ACA Web site, you can contact the standards department at the ACA national office (765-342-8456 or accreditation@ACAcamps.
Visually Engaging, Easy-to-Understand Book Sets New Standard in Sailing Education LOS ANGELES -- The American Sailing Association (ASA) has announced the release of its latest book, Sailing Made Easy, a highly visual, easy-to-read teaching tool for would-be sailors with little or no prior exposure to the sport.
A far easier method, however, is to obtain certification from one of the national sailing organizations: the American Sailing Association or U.
Certified by the American Sailing Association, the course covers sailing theory, rigging, and on-water skills--from tacking to basic navigation.
The American Sailing Association (ASA), the nation's largest sailing association, estimates that fewer than 250 people in contemporary history have been known to "circumnavigate the globe via sailboat, solo.