and American Retirement Corporation today announced that Brookdale has completed its acquisition of American Retirement.
What does ARC stand for?
ARC stands for American Retirement Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARC
We have 1057 other meanings of ARC in our Acronym Attic
- Ambiguity Resolution Code
- America Reads Challenge
- American Radiolabeled Chemicals, Inc.
- American Record Company (est. 1929)
- American Red Cross
- American Refugee Committee
- American Releasing Corporation (est. 1954)
- American Research Corporation (Monterey Park, CA)
- American Residential Communities (Denver, CO)
- American Resource Center (various locations)
- American River College (Sacramento, CA, USA)
- Ames Research Center
- Amphibious Reconnaissance Course
- Amplitude and Rise Time Compensation
- Amtrak Reform Council
- Anal/Rectal Cytology (diagnostic test)
- Analytical Research Collective
- Ancient Rosae Crucis
- Andromeda Research Corporation (Gaming, Uplink from Introversion Software)
- Angelic Ransom Covenant
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Retirement Corporation, our parent firm, recently hired a vice-president of Alzheimer's operations, who is taking us to the next level of care; as part of this, we are providing many areas to encourage active life participation by the residents--a beauty shop, a gentlemen's club and other common areas to draw people out of their rooms.
ALC was suspended for missing the deadline to file its annual report after an audit conducted in connection with its planned merger with American Retirement Corporation found that ALC's black box structure wasn't legitimate, requiring that the company restate earnings going back as early as 1996.
American Retirement Corporation (NYSE: ACR) announced today that its shareholders approved the Company's acquisition by Brookdale Senior Living Inc.
BOSTON, June 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Morrissey & Company, a national reputation management and public relations firm based in Boston, today announced that American Retirement Corporation and Fiduciary Trust Company have retained the firm to provide reputation management, strategic counsel and integrated communication services.
HCR Manor Care Sunrise Assisted Living, CareMatrix American Retirement Corporation Encore Senior Living, and EdenCare Senior Living.
American Retirement Corporation (NYSE:ACR) announced today that it has scheduled a conference call on Thursday, May 4, 2006 at 11:00 a.
American Retirement Corporation (NYSE: ACR) ("ARC" or the "Company"), a leading national provider of senior living housing and care, today announced that John A.