Siegel also holds an honorary doctorate from Florida A&M University for his work in community service, as well as the National Community Service Award from the American Resort Development Association (ARDA).
What does ARDA stand for?
ARDA stands for American Resort Development Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARDA
We have 48 other meanings of ARDA in our Acronym Attic
- Active Retro-Directive Array
- Adaptive Rate Decision Algorithm (Sprint)
- Advanced Research and Development Activity (US government; now Disruptive Technology Office, DTO)
- Advanced Research and Development Agency
- African Radio Drama Association (Nigeria)
- Agricultural and Rural Development Act (Canada)
- Agricultural and Rural Development Association (Sri Lanka)
- Airborne Radar Directed Approach
- American Religion Data Archive
- American Rescue Dog Association
- Association of Religion Data Archives
- Association Réunionnaise de Développement de l'Aquaculture (French: Reunion Association of Aquaculture Development; Reunion, France)
- Atomic Research and Development Authority
- Animal Rights Direct Action Coalition (San Francisco, CA)
- Automatic Recognition, Detection, and Control (Eastlake, Ohio)
- Association for Rural Development and Action Research (India)
- Association Régionale pour le Développement de l'Art et la Science Infirmière
- Acquisition Resource Data Alignment Working Group
- Administrative Reference Database
- Agriculture & Rural Development Bank (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Perspective Magazine announces that Howard Nusbaum, President and Chief Executive Officer, American Resort Development Association (ARDA), will give his views on the timeshare industry from his unique position as the leader of the industry's largest vacation ownership trade association during the Third Annual Global Networking Expo, GNEX 2013 - The Global Meeting of Minds.
He is a member of the American Resort Development Association and the Urban Land Institute.
The time-share vacation industry--"where telemarketing has historically been an important component of the marketing plan," says Howard Glassroth, vice president for communications at the American Resort Development Association, the industry's trade group--has been able to exploit the "previous business relationship" exemption with some success.
According to a recent survey by the American Resort Development Association (ARDA), as many as 85% of U.
Today, 6 million have time-shares at 4,000 resorts in more than 80 countries, generating US$7 billion annually in sales, according to the American Resort Development Association.
Editorial for the latest issue included: an interview with an expert in the field of marina financing; brokering in the self-storage industry; a resource list of commercial real estate brokers; and, news and developments from industry organizations and associations, including the American Resort Development Association, the International Council for Shopping Centers, the National Association of Homebuilders, the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties, the National Association of Realtors, the National Association of Mortgage Brokers, and the Building Owners and Managers Association International.
Released during the 1996 Fall Conference of the American Resort Development Association (ARDA) on October 22, the study revealed a four percent increase in average sales volume from 1994 to 1995.