Wright's career has included founding and taking American Residential Services, Inc.
What does ARS stand for?
ARS stands for American Residential Services, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARS
We have 538 other meanings of ARS in our Acronym Attic
- Alcohol Rehabilitation Service
- Alliance for the Re-Liberation of Somalia (political group)
- Allocation de Rentrée Scolaire (French: Back to School Allowance)
- Alt.Religion.Scientology (newsgroup)
- ALTAIR Recording System
- Alternate Route Selection
- Alternative Response Systems
- Amateur Radio Service
- Amateur Radio Station
- American Radium Society
- American Rhinologic Society
- American Rhododendron Society
- American Rocket Society
- American Rose Society
- Amphibious Reconnaissance School (Marine Corps)
- Anaesthetic Research Society
- Angle Resolved Scatter (measures angular distribution of light scattered from surface)
- Angular Rate Sensor
- Animal Rescue Site
- Annual Report to Shareholders
Samples in periodicals archive:
From November 1998 to June 1999, he was President, Chief Executive Officer and a director of American Residential Services, Inc.
Some of the larger investments sold were American Residential Services, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 7, 1999--ServiceMaster (NYSE:SVM) today announced the expiration of the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Act applicable to the pending acquisition of American Residential Services, Inc.
DCR) has placed the senior notes rating and bank credit facility rating of The ServiceMaster Company (NYSE: SVM) on Rating Watch -- Down following the company's announcement of a definitive agreement to acquire American Residential Services, Inc.
He became president and chief executive officer of American Residential Services, Inc.
The initial public offering of American Residential Services, Inc.
20, 1996 Company Name: American Residential Services, Inc.