Communities (in combination with its affiliates), a Denver-based manufactured housing owner/operator today announced that the group had completed their latest acquisition from Denver-based American Residential Communities (ARC), making YES
What does ARC stand for?
ARC stands for American Residential Communities (Denver, CO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARC
We have 1057 other meanings of ARC in our Acronym Attic
- Amateur Radio Club
- Amber Rum & Coke
- Ambiguity Resolution Code
- America Reads Challenge
- American Radiolabeled Chemicals, Inc.
- American Record Company (est. 1929)
- American Red Cross
- American Refugee Committee
- American Releasing Corporation (est. 1954)
- American Research Corporation (Monterey Park, CA)
- American Resource Center (various locations)
- American Retirement Corporation
- American River College (Sacramento, CA, USA)
- Ames Research Center
- Amphibious Reconnaissance Course
- Amplitude and Rise Time Compensation
- Amtrak Reform Council
- Anal/Rectal Cytology (diagnostic test)
- Analytical Research Collective
- Ancient Rosae Crucis
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE: ARC) (the "Company" or "ARC") today announced that the Company has closed the sale of certain of its assets, including the operating assets used in the Company's manufactured home communities business and its manufactured home retail sales and financing businesses to American Residential Communities LLC, an affiliate of Farallon Capital Management, L.
a Denver-based owner and operator of manufactured housing communities and Stockbridge Capital Group, a real estate investment management firm in San Francisco, announced today that they have completed the purchase of a substantial portfolio of manufactured housing communities from American Residential Communities (ARC), also of Denver.