Baskfield comes to ACI with over 19 years of customer service management experience and has held key positions as Vice President of Northwest Airlines, Executive of West Publishing and Chief Executive Officer of American Research Corporation.
What does ARC stand for?
ARC stands for American Research Corporation (Monterey Park, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARC
We have 1057 other meanings of ARC in our Acronym Attic
- Alternatively Refined Carrageenan
- Amateur Radio Club
- Amber Rum & Coke
- Ambiguity Resolution Code
- America Reads Challenge
- American Radiolabeled Chemicals, Inc.
- American Record Company (est. 1929)
- American Red Cross
- American Refugee Committee
- American Releasing Corporation (est. 1954)
- American Residential Communities (Denver, CO)
- American Resource Center (various locations)
- American Retirement Corporation
- American River College (Sacramento, CA, USA)
- Ames Research Center
- Amphibious Reconnaissance Course
- Amplitude and Rise Time Compensation
- Amtrak Reform Council
- Anal/Rectal Cytology (diagnostic test)
- Analytical Research Collective
Samples in periodicals archive:
Misra has also held positions with Dallas Semiconductor, American Research Corporation and Louisiana State University.
American Research Corporation is the publisher of the Network of Leading American Attorneys and provides third-party endorsements for a select group of legal counsel.
LRC recently announced that it has signed a two-year contract with American Research Corporation (ARC) to provide research for ARC's Law and Leading Attorneys Guidebooks.
Nasdaq: LRCI), announced today that it has signed a two-year contract with American Research Corporation (ARC) to provide research for ARC's Law and Leading Attorneys Guidebooks.
3 /PRNewswire/ -- As the "Trial of the Century" winds down, the American Research Corporation is offering a way for people to gain insight into the jury's verdict and thoughts on the trial in general, from the top criminal attorneys in the state.
3 /PRNewswire/ -- As the "Trial of the Century" is winding down, the American Research Corporation is offering a way for people to gain insight into the jury's verdict and thoughts on the trial in general, from the top criminal attorneys in the state.
0- 7/10/95 /CONTACT: Elaine Keller of American Research Corporation, 800-637-6768/ CO: American Research Corporation ST: Minnesota, Florida IN: SU: CC-MH -- MN015 -- 2958 07/10/95 15:45 EDT