The event raised more than $70,000 for three local nonprofits: The American Red Cross of Massachusetts Bay, Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children and Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital.
What does ARCMB stand for?
ARCMB stands for American Red Cross of Massachusetts Bay
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Asian Research Centre for Migration
- Assistant Regional Census Manager
- Associate of the Royal College of Music
- Association Régionale Curling Montréal (Greater Montreal Curling Association)
- asymmetric ring-closing metathesis
- Atmospheric Regional Climate Model
- Adaptive Request Channel Multiple Access
- Arc Media Associates, Ltd. (UK)
- Association Revermontoise pour la Conservation des Mécaniques Anciennes (French: Revermontoise Association for the Preservation of Vintage Motorsports)
- Attack-Resilient Collaborative Message Authentication (network security)
- Archives of Computational Methods in Engineering (Springer publication)
- Australian Research Centre for Medical Engineering
- Arctic Regional Climate Model Intercomparison Project
- Automated Radiological Management Information System
- Agence Régionale des Caisses de Mutualité Sociale Agricole (French: Regional Agricultural Agency for Social Mutual Funds)
- Autosomal Recessive Charcot-Marie-Tooth
- Adjustable Rate Convertible Note
- Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria (est. 1999)
- Air Reporting and Control Net
- Alpine Renault Club Nederland (Dutch car club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the American Red Cross of Massachusetts Bay, 139 Main St.
About the American Red Cross of Massachusetts Bay With thousands of local volunteers supporting its mission, people from across 145 cities and towns in eastern Massachusetts are able to receive training or services from their local Red Cross chapter through disaster relief, health and safety training programs, healthcare job training, hunger relief and international services.
; Massachusetts Taxpayers Foundation; and American Red Cross of Massachusetts Bay.
With the help of the American Red Cross of Massachusetts Bay, letters have gone out this week to more than 300 families whose children may have lost a loved one on September 11th, including those who lost a relative or whose families were otherwise negatively impacted.
He has been awarded various military and private sector honors and serves on the Boards of Directors for the White House Fellows Foundation, the New England Council and the American Red Cross of Massachusetts Bay.
Deyton, chief executive officer for the American Red Cross of Massachusetts Bay.
Mireille was nominated by Noble and Greenough School in Dedham, and Kassandra was nominated by American Red Cross of Massachusetts Bay in New Bedford.