Conrado is past national chairman of the Business Marketing Association, and is on the Board of Directors for the American Red Cross of Greater Chicago and the Association of National Advertisers.
What does ARCGC stand for?
ARCGC stands for American Red Cross of Greater Chicago (Illinois)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARCGC
- American Respiratory Care Foundation (Irving, TX)
- Animal Rescue and Care Fund, Inc. (Portland, OR)
- Applied Research and Communications Fund (est. 1991; Bulgaria)
- Aktion Reinhard Camps Foundation International
- Archive Filing System
- Agricultural Research Centre of Gembloux (Belgium)
- Angas River Catchment Group (est. 1994; Australia)
- Ashtabula River Cooperative Group (est. 1998; Ohio)
- Assessment Review Coordinating Group (Scotland, UK)
- Association Radio Club Guyane (Guyane, France)
- American Red Cross of Greater Columbus (Ohio)
- American Red Cross in Greater New York
- Access Response Channel
- Action Research and Community Health and Development
- Adult Residential Care Home
- Advanced Reconnaissance Compression Hardware
- Advocacy Resource Centre for the Handicapped
- Advocates for Reproductive Choice in Healthcare
- Air Forces' Regional Communications Hub
- Air Rescue Consortium of Hospitals (air medical services company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to financial contributions, CDW partnered with American Red Cross of Greater Chicago through its "Ready When the Time Comes" program, which trained over 100 CDW coworkers on local emergency response initiatives.
6 million people of the greater Chicagoland area," said Fran Edwardson, CEO of the American Red Cross of Greater Chicago.
The Ready When the Time Comes program, a workplace volunteer initiative in which the American Red Cross trains employees of local businesses who can be mobilized as a community-based volunteer force when disasters strike, was developed in 2001 as a partnership between the American Red Cross of Greater Chicago and Grainger, the national founding sponsor of the program.
The Weather Channel, on behalf of Time Warner, will make a contribution to the American Red Cross of Greater Chicago for every entry received.
They've been a valued partner and continue to provide much needed help to people affected by disasters that strike here in our backyard, across the country or around the world," said Heidi Mucha, Chief Advancement Officer, American Red Cross of Greater Chicago.
In attendance were Jack McGuire, CEO of the American Red Cross; Kate Forbes, Chair of the Office of National Volunteers of the American Red Cross; Fran Maher, CEO of the American Red Cross of Greater Chicago, prominent members of the Chicago business community and hundreds of active volunteers.
The donations were formally presented to Francesca Maher, the Chief Executive Officer of the American Red Cross of Greater Chicago by current IDC President, Glen E.