The study was recently presented at the annual meeting of the American Psychosomatic Society in Miami, Fla.
What does APS stand for?
APS stands for American Psychosomatic Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APS
We have 911 other meanings of APS in our Acronym Attic
- American Philosophical Society
- American Phone Services (Alpharetta, GA)
- American Physical Society
- American Physicians Service Group, Inc. (Texas)
- American Physiological Society
- American Phytopathological Society (St. Paul, MN)
- American Political System
- American Pomological Society
- American Protective Services
- American Psychological Society
- Ammonium Persulphate
- Amount Per Serving
- Amplifier Power Supply
- Analog Protection System
- Analytical Problem Solving (various organizations)
- Ancillary Products and Services
- Anderson Primary School (Singapore)
- Animal and Plant Science (University of Sheffield; UK)
- Animal Production System (various organizations)
- Animal Protection Society (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A brief hug and 10 minutes of hand holding with a romantic partner also greatly reduces the harmful physical effects of stress, according to a study by the American Psychosomatic Society.
A study by the American Psychosomatic Society found that the "restricting aspects of dieting triggered elevated cortisol levels".
The results of the study were presented at the annual scientific meeting of the American Psychosomatic Society in Vancouver, Canada
Memorial contributions may be made to The Herbert Weiner Early Career Award, c/o the American Psychosomatic Society, 6728 Old McLean Village Drive, McLean, VA 22101-3906.
DETROIT, March 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Heart patients taking cholesterol-lowering medication may have an increased risk for depression, feelings of guilt and crying, according to a study being presented today at the annual meeting of the American Psychosomatic Society.
said last weel at the annual meeting of the American Psychosomatic Society in Washington, D.
Zoccola will present the results Friday at the annual meeting of the American Psychosomatic Society in Miami, Fla.