John Carroll states that Pollard was one of the NFL's elite stars, and was the first African American to play in the American Professional Football Association.
What does APFA stand for?
APFA stands for American Professional Football Association (now National Football League)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APFA
We have 17 other meanings of APFA in our Acronym Attic
- Availability Planning Form
- Azerbaijan Popular Front (political party)
- Azim Premji Foundation (India)
- Naples, FL, USA (Airport Code)
- Active Path First with Potential Backup Cost
- Abortion Providers' Federation of Australasia
- Accelerator Pulsed Fast
- Actions pour Promouvoir le Français des Affaires (French: Actions to Promote the French Language as a Language of Speciality of Business)
- All-Peoples' Freedom Alliance
- American Pipe Fittings Association, Inc. (Springfield, VA)
- Association des Professeurs de Français en Autriche (French: Association of French Teachers in Austria)
- Association of Professional Flight Attendants
- Associação Portuguesa dos Fabricantes de Argamassas de Construção (Portuguese: Association of Portuguese Construction Mortar Factories)
- Association of Parents and Friends of ACT Schools (Australia)
- Ada Program Flow Analysis Tool (Boeing STARS software product)
- Asia Pacific Forum Berlin
- Association of Property Finders and Buyers Agents
- Auckland Provincial Fire Brigades Association (New Zealand)
- Advanced Pressurized Fluidized Bed Combustion
- Active Power Factor Correction (computer power supplies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
html The first NFL champions were the Akron Pros in 1920, when the league was called the American Professional Football Association (APFA).