Maffei Toolan has been honored for her work in the home design field; earning a 2005 Aspire Award and 2001 HomeTex Design Award from the Home Fashion Products Association, four Tommy Awards sponsored by The American Printed Fabrics Council and two Window Covering Manufacturers Association awards.
What does APFC stand for?
APFC stands for American Printed Fabrics Council
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APFC
We have 19 other meanings of APFC in our Acronym Attic
- Associação Portuguesa dos Fabricantes de Argamassas de Construção (Portuguese: Association of Portuguese Construction Mortar Factories)
- Association of Parents and Friends of ACT Schools (Australia)
- Ada Program Flow Analysis Tool (Boeing STARS software product)
- Asia Pacific Forum Berlin
- Association of Property Finders and Buyers Agents
- Auckland Provincial Fire Brigades Association (New Zealand)
- Advanced Pressurized Fluidized Bed Combustion
- Active Power Factor Correction (computer power supplies)
- Adrian Pennock Fan Club (soccer player fan site; UK)
- Alaska Permanent Fund Corporation (est. 1976; state-owned fund; Juneau, AK)
- Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada
- Asia-Pacific Forestry Commission (advocacy group)
- Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (India)
- Association for the Prevention of Female-Specific Cancer (Japan)
- Asian and Pacific Federation of Clinical Biochemistry
- A Perfect Fit College Counseling (Pluckemin, NJ)
- Andhra Pradesh Film Chamber of Commerce (India)
- Asia Pacific Fuel Cell Technologies, Ltd. (Anaheim, CA)
- Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union (St. Paul, MN)
- Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union (Honolulu, HI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of her designs won the 1996 annual Tommy Award bestowed by the American Printed Fabrics Council in recognition of excellence.
NEW YORK-The American Printed Fabrics Council has selected the nominees in 13 categories for the 26th annual Tommy Awards, which recognize excellence in design of printed fabric in women's and children's apparel, loungewear and sleepwear, as well as home textiles and over-the-counter apparel and crafts.
Calico Corners will be honored with the coveted Tommy Award from the American Printed Fabrics Council on Nov.