Check the Web site of the American Prepaid Legal Services Institute for a partial listing of these firms at www.
What does API stand for?
API stands for American Prepaid Legal Services Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of API
We have 629 other meanings of API in our Acronym Attic
- Alliance for the Polyurethanes Industry
- Allocation de Parent Isolé (French: Single Parent Allowance)
- Alpha Processor, Inc. (Samsung)
- Alphabet Phonétique International (French: International Phonetic Alphabet)
- Alt Preset Insane (MP3 encoder preset)
- American Pacific Industries (Valencia, CA)
- American Pain Institute
- American Paper Institute
- American Petroleum Institute
- American Pirate Industries
- American Press Institute
- American Products, Inc. (Florida)
- American Professional Institute (Georgia)
- Analytical Profile Index (microbiology)
- Anderson Packaging, Inc. (Rockford, IL)
- Angus Productions Inc.
- Animal Protection Institute
- Ankle Pressure Index
- Année Polaire Internationale (French: International Polar Year; research project)
- Announcement of Public Interest
Samples in periodicals archive:
21) More information on prepaid or group legal plans can be obtained from the American Prepaid Legal Services Institute at (312) 988-5751, or the National Resource Center for Consumers of Legal Services at (804) 693-9330.
The committee works closely with the American Prepaid Legal Services Institute (API) to promote the development of legal service plans for the benefit of consumers and attorneys and is part of its governing board of directors.