New Mexico American Planning Association Recognizes Collaborative Effort and Innovation
What does APA stand for?
APA stands for American Planning Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APA
We have 762 other meanings of APA in our Acronym Attic
- American Particleboard Association
- American Payroll Association
- American Penguins Association (gaming clan)
- American Pharmaceutical Association (Washington, DC)
- American Philatelic Association
- American Philological Association
- American Philosophical Association
- American Physiotherapy Association
- American Pilots Association
- American Pinzgauer Association (Cedar Hill, TN)
- American Plywood Association (now the Engineered Wood Association)
- American Podiatry Association
- American Polygraph Association
- American Poolplayers Association
- American Poultry Association
- American Powerlifters Association (est. 1987; Vermont)
- American Protective Association
- American Protestant Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Psychological Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The principles were written by a new coalition bringing together the American Planning Association (APA), the American Dietetic Association (ADA), American Nurses Association (ANA) and the American Public Health Association (APHA).
Former Santa Clarita planning chief Jeff Lambert has been elected to a four-year term on the board of the American Planning Association.
On September 14, Beverly Grady, Partner-in-Charge of Roetzel's Fort Myer's office, addressed a breakout session at the American Planning Association -- Florida Chapter's 2012 Annual Conference ("APA").
17 /PRNewswire/ -- The 2008 State Conference for the California Chapter of the American Planning Association (APACA) will take over Hollywood & Highland and the Renaissance Hollywood Hotel, September 21-24, 2008, with attendance expected to top 2,000 urban planning professionals from across the State.
He has taught planning and zoning classes for the University of California extension system and served as a commissioner for the American Planning Association.
Orton award for leadership in city and regional planning from the New York Metro chapter of the American Planning Association.
The American Planning Association is an independent, not-for-profit educational organization that provides leadership in the development of vital communities.