Joining Damon at the ceremony were American Philatelic Society President Wade Sadi and American Stamp Dealers Association President and Executive Director Jim Lee and Amy Nicklaus.
What does APS stand for?
APS stands for American Philatelic Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APS
We have 911 other meanings of APS in our Acronym Attic
- Alternative Powertrain Study (JD Power and Associates)
- Alternative Press Syndicate
- Aluminium Cell Preheating System
- Aluminium Plain Sheet (various companies)
- American Pain Society
- American Paraplegia Society
- American Payment Systems, Inc.
- American Peony Society
- American Peptide Society
- American Periodicals Series
- American Philosophical Society
- American Phone Services (Alpharetta, GA)
- American Physical Society
- American Physicians Service Group, Inc. (Texas)
- American Physiological Society
- American Phytopathological Society (St. Paul, MN)
- American Political System
- American Pomological Society
- American Protective Services
- American Psychological Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was active for many years with the Woodstock Historical Society, Winston Churchill-Finest Hour, American Philatelic Society (APS), Panama Canal Zone Study Group, Connecticut Postal History Society, Isthmus Collector's Club, Sons of the American Revolution, Israel Putnam Branch 4, S.
Visit the American Philatelic Society Web site at stamps.
This organization is comparable to the American Philatelic Society, which has approximately 50,000 members.
He was a member of the American Philatelic Society, Oxford Stamp Club, and Fitchburg Stamp Club.
It is a nonprofit organization, affiliate #64 of the American Philatelic Society In addition to the Truax collection the auction will also comprise hundreds of additional items of interest including jewelry, loose stones, art, coins, collectibles, musical instruments, rugs, fine silver, and much more.
Brunell was a longtime member of the American Philatelic Society.
He was a lifelong member of the American Philatelic Society.