She served as director of the Washington office of the American Osteopathic Hospital Association and joined the American Hospital Association as the associate director of federal agency liaison.
What does AOHA stand for?
AOHA stands for American Osteopathic Hospital Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AOHA
We have 4 other meanings of AOHA in our Acronym Attic
- Angels of Hell (gaming clan)
- Annals of Occupational Hygiene (journal)
- Annual Operating Hour (energy use)
- Assembly Operations Handbook (US NASA)
- Association Ostéopathique de l'Hérault (French: Osteopathic Association of Herault; Herault, France)
- Astronomers of Humboldt (California)
- Aldehyde Oxidase Homolog 1
- Administrators in Oncology/Hematology Assembly (Medical Group Management Association)
- Alabama Oncology Hematology Associates (medical practice; Montgomery, AL)
- Alabama Open Horseman's Association
- Association of Harrogate Apprentices (UK)
- Association of Oregon Housing Authorities (Tualatin, OR)
- Association on Harmful Algal Blooms in the South China Sea (Hong Kong)
- Adult Onset Heart Block
- American Occupational Health Conference
- Association of Ohio Health Commissioners (Columbus, OH)
- Association of Ontario Health Centres (Canada)
- Association of Hawaiian Civic Clubs
- Academy of Hair Design (Springfield, MO)
- Archdiocesan Office for Human Development (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)