Status For the moment, it would seem that efforts of the Amputee Coalition of America and the American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association (AOPA) (association of manufacturers of orthotic and prosthetic components) have been successful in stopping the 60s approach to appliance selection, as well as erosion of Medicare coverage in the acquisition of orthotic and prosthetic devises.
What does AOPA stand for?
AOPA stands for American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AOPA
We have 13 other meanings of AOPA in our Acronym Attic
- Auto-Op (IRC channels)
- Autonomous Operations Planner (flight management tool)
- Avionics Operational Program
- Phosphorescent Material-Coated (philatelic notation for stamps or paper)
- Assault on Precinct 13 (movie)
- Accolade of Outstanding Photographic Achievement (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International)
- Administrative Orders and Procedures Act (India)
- Agricultural Operations Practices Act
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- Alberta Organic Producers Association (Canada)
- American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association Political Action Committee
- Active Officer Promotion Branch
- Advanced Office Password Breaker (software)
- Air Operations Priority Board
- Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts
- Advertising on Police Cars (Matthew Good Band song)
- Agency Organization Program Coordinator
- Arkansas Outdoor Photographers Club
- Atmospheric Observation Panel for Climate
- Australian Offshore Powerboat Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Veterans Administration Affairs Committee of the American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association (AOPA) and has coauthored numerous studies in the prosthetic field in conjunction with the National Institutes of Health.