The American Orff-Schulwerk Association (AOSA) will sponsor a research poster session to disseminate the results of innovative and thorough research at its 2006 AOSA National Conference to be held in Omaha, Nebraska, November 8-11.
What does AOSA stand for?
AOSA stands for American Orff-Schulwerk Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AOSA
- Support Tankers
- Advanced Operating System/Virtual Storage
- Ackworth Old Scholars Association (UK)
- Acousto-Optic Spectrum Analyzer
- Airborne Optical Sensor Adjunct
- Airport Open Space Advocates (Colorado)
- Alberta Offshore Sailing Association (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Alden Ocean Shell Association
- AlphaOmega System Associates
- American Optometric Student Association
- American Overseas Schools Archive
- American Oxford Sheep Association
- Arkansas/Oklahoma Sustainable Agriculture (network)
- Army Overseas Service Association
- Aspect-Oriented Software Association, Inc.
- Associated Off-Site Areas
- Association of Official Seed Analysis
- Association of Official Seed Analysts
- Aspect-Oriented Software Architecture Design
- All Other Standard Breeds (poultry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Web site for the American Orff-Schulwerk Association is www.
The American Orff-Schulwerk Association will sponsor a research poster session at its 2005 National Conference in Birmingham, Alabama, November 10-12.