West founded the American Occupational Therapy Foundation and tenaciously dedicated herself to strengthening occupational therapy's professionalism so that the field could better address the occupational needs of people and society.
What does AOTF stand for?
AOTF stands for American Occupational Therapy Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AOTF
We have 2 other meanings of AOTF in our Acronym Attic
- Ass of the Day
- Assistant Operational Test Director
- Asylum of the Daleks (Doctor Who episode)
- Avatar of the Day
- Alaska Onward to Excellence (education)
- Ambassadors of the Environment (educational program)
- Amphibious Operational Training Element
- Army Operational Test & Evaluation Agency
- Acoustic-Optic Tunable Filter
- Age Of The Fall
- Awareness and Outreach Task Force
- Ankara Ozel Tevfik Fikret Okullari (Turkish: Ankara Private Tevfik Fikret Schools)
- All Over The Freaking Place (polite form)
- Attack of the Grey Lantern (band)
- Attack on the Gas Station (movie)
- Advanced Over the Horizon
- Affairs of the Heart (website; UK)
- Aspect of the Hawk (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Association of Occupational Therapists of Ireland
- Antiquities of the Jews (book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Poster session presented at Understanding Habits in Context Conference for the American Occupational Therapy foundation, Pacific Grove, CA.
For corporate and foundation funds, Steve Rubloff, director of marketing and development at the American Occupational Therapy Foundation, Rockville, Maryland, recommends you start your search at the Foundation Center (see sidebar, "Research Resources," for locations), a free library and publisher of numerous print and online fund-raising resources.