Wilson is a board member of Easter Seals Hawaii (Chair 2014-2015), Hawaii State Chapter of the American National Red Cross, and Pacific Links Hawaii Foundation.
What does ANRC stand for?
ANRC stands for American National Red Cross
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANRC
We have 15 other meanings of ANRC in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Natural Resources Atlas
- Australian Novelty Racing Association
- Aids Navigation Radio Control
- Australasian Nurse Registering Authorities Conference (est. 1986)
- Abbreviated Notice of Resource Area Delineation
- Auckland Niue Rugby Association Incorporated (New Zealand)
- Asian Network of Research on Antidiabetic Plants (Bangladesh)
- Australian National Road Accident Rescue Association
- Affiliated National Riding Commission (equestrian education)
- Alaska Native Regional Corporation
- Animal Nutrition Research Council
- Arkansas Natural Resources Commission (Little Rock, AR)
- Autoritatea Nationala de Reglementare in Comunicatii (Romania)
- Alaska NORAD Region Command Center (National Missile Defense)
- Amarillo National Resource Center for Plutonium (Texas A&M University; Amarillo, TX)
- Agricultural and Natural Resources Department
- Arab National and Regional Development Institutions (various locations)
- Australian Natural Resources Data Library
- Administratie Natuurlijke Rijkdommen en Energie (Dutch: Natural Resources and Energy Administration; Belgium)
- Agency of Natural Resources and Energy
Samples in periodicals archive:
9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) has donated $250,000 to the American National Red Cross to help victims of Hurricane Sandy in the United States.
In her early years she was an American National Red Cross Nurse
During the surgery he received five units of whole blood, which had been provided to Children's Hospital by the American National Red Cross.
1, Red Cross Archives; American National Red Cross, "Home and Farm Accident Prevention,"' in Annual Report (1936): 103-4; and, Rosemary L.
Not because it is too expensive; a review of the American National Red Cross would reveal accumulated net assets of 969,544,000 as of June 30, 1988.
While at the American National Red Cross from 2006-2011, Juliet served in a variety of leadership positions and most recently as a member of the Disaster Services executive leadership team managing large scale relief operations, and the principal in charge for both overseeing its national strategy for strategic and inclusive private sector partnerships and administrative management of the nation's premiere disaster case management technology consortium.
Along with running successful food franchises and a NASCAR team, Rensi has also worked with many charities, including as CEO of McDonalds co-founding the Ronald McDonald House, working with the American National Red Cross and the League Against Child Abuse.