State Actions American National Lawyers Insurance Reciprocal Risk Retention Group (Nashville, Tenn.
What does ANLIR stand for?
ANLIR stands for American National Lawyers Insurance Reciprocal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Association of Nigerian Licensed Customs Agents
- Agence Nationale de Lutte contre l'Illettrisme (French: National Agency for the Fight against Illiteracy)
- Airport Network and Location Equipment (airport safety communication network)
- Argonne National Laboratory East (US Department of Energy; Argonne, IL)
- Afghan National Liberation Front
- Archivio Nazionale Leghe Fantacalcio (Fantasy Football Game sites archive)
- Association of Northumberland Local History Societies (UK)
- Antenna Network Lab Inc. (California)
- Acacia National Life Insurance Company (Washington, DC)
- Acute and Chronic Non-Lymphoblastic Leukaemias
- Acute Non-Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Africa New Life Ministries (Rwanda)
- Alan Noel Latimer Munby (author)
- Asociación Nacional de Locutores de México (Spanish)
- Academicus Neo Lovaniensis Ordo (Latin: Order of an Academic Philosopher Neo Louvain; Belgium)
- Alliance for Nonlinear Optics (est. 1994)
- Australian Naval Liaison Officer
- Angle Order
- African Nutrition Leadership Programme
Samples in periodicals archive:
American National Lawyers Insurance Reciprocal is licensed in Tennessee and South Carolina, and is a surplus lines writer.
This rating action was taken after the Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance placed Doctors Insurance--along with two affiliated insurers, American National Lawyers Insurance Reciprocal RRG and The Reciprocal Alliance Risk Retention Group--under receivership on Jan.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Standard & Poor's CreditWire 9/30/98 - Standard & Poor's today assigned its single-'Bpi' insurer financial strength ratings to American National Lawyers Insurance RRG American National Lawyers Insurance Reciprocal is licensed in Tennessee and South Carolina, and is a surplus lines writer.