Attorney and chaplain, Wilfredo Amr Ruiz says that his organization, the American Muslim Association of North America, has seen an exponential increase in requests for Spanish language Qurans in the last 10 years.
What does AMA stand for?
AMA stands for American Muslim Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMA
We have 503 other meanings of AMA in our Acronym Attic
- American Ministerial Association
- American Missionary Association
- American Modeling Association (fashion models)
- American Motorcyclist Association
- American Mule Association
- American Municipal Association
- American Museums Association
- American Music Abroad
- American Music Awards
- American Muslim Alliance
- Amigos de los Animales (Spanish: Friends of Animals; various locations)
- Amis de la Musique et des Arts (French: Friends of Music and Arts)
- Analysis of Materiel Approaches
- Angular Measurement Accuracy
- Aniban Ng Mga Manggagawa Sa Agrikultura (Filipino: Alliance of Workers in Agriculture)
- Anime Mid-Atlantic (Japanese animation convention; Virginia)
- Année Mondiale de l'Astronomie (French: International Year of Astronomy)
- Anti-Mitochondrial Antibody (medical)
- Antimonopoly Act (Japan)
- Apparel Manufacturers Association (Arlington, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Attorney and chaplain, Wilfredo Amr Ruiz says that his organization, the American Muslim Association of North America, has seen an exponential increase in requests for copies of the Holy Qur'an in Spanish language in the last 10 years.
On March 17, the AMT released a statement endorsed by 10 major American Muslim associations and more than 30 other mosques and Muslim groups stating: "Recent incidents targeting American Muslims lead us to consider suspending ongoing outreach efforts with the FBI.