At a recent meeting of the American Mold Builders Association in Chicago, Troy Nix, the group's executive director, presented the results of a poll in which 115 molders of various products were asked to identify the top challenges their management teams will face over the next 12 months.
What does AMBA stand for?
AMBA stands for American Mold Builders Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMBA
We have 42 other meanings of AMBA in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Mountain Bike
- Avatar Meher Baba
- Aviation Maintenance Battalion (US Army)
- Aviation Mishap Board
- Axe Murder Boys (band)
- Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
- 3-Amino-4-Methoxy Benzanilide (chemical)
- Advanced Microcontroller Bus Architecture
- Allegheny Mountain Beekeepers Association (Cumberland, Maryland)
- American Medical Billing Association (Davis, OK)
- American Mustang and Burro Association
- Annual Multiphasic Blood Analysis
- Area Metropolitana de Buenos Aires (Spanish)
- Association of Master of Business Administration
- Automatic Main Beam Acquisition (satellite tracking)
- Automatic Mainbeam Acquisition
- Active Mass Balance Auto-Control (Gundam anime)
- American Municipal Bond Assurance Corporation
- Asociación Mexicana de Bibliotecarios (Spanish: Mexican Association of Librarians)
- Associate Member of the British Association of Aviation Consultants
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mold Builders Pavilion sponsored by the American Mold Builders Association (AMBA).
The company provides an EDM training site for the Tooling and Manufacturing Association (TMA) and supports the American Mold Builders Association (AMBA) scholarship program.
Industry participation has included leadership positions, presentations and other knowledge-sharing efforts among several trade organizations, including the Minnesota Precision Manufacturing Association, the National Tooling and Machining Association, and the American Mold Builders Association.
NY TECHNICAL AND TRADE ASSOCIATIONS Alliance of Foam Packaging Recyclers, MD American Fire Safety Council, DC American Mold Builders Association, IL American Plastics Council, VA ARM ASM International, OH Association of Postconsumer Plastic Recyclers, VA Association of Rotational Molders Int'l, IL ASTM, PA California Film Extruders & Converters Assn.
NY TECHNICAL AND TRADE ASSOCIATIONS Alliance of Foam Packaging Recyclers, MD American Fire Safety Council, DC American Mold Builders Association, IL American Plastics Council, VA ARM ASM International, OH Association of Rotational Molders Int'l, IL Association of Postconsumer Plastic Recyclers, VA ASTM, PA California Film Extruders & Converters Assn.
517 American Mold Builders Association - AMBA 701 East Irving Park Road, Suite 207 Roselle, IL 60172 630.
44-0-117-924-9442) 29-3/5 AMBA ANNUAL CONVENTION 2004 American Mold Builders Association, Melia Resort, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (630-980-7667) Mar 1-5 SPE INDUSTRIAL THERMOFORMING SYMPOSIUM & WORKSHOP Society of Plastics Engineers, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Dallas (203-740-5432) 3-4 COMMERCIALIZING CONDUCTIVE POLYMERS 2004 Emap Conferences, Brussels Marriott Hotel, Brussels, Belgium (+44-0-20-7505-6044) 8-10 CABLES 2004 Applied Market Information Ltd.