Avid, along with hundreds of interested parties, has been involved with linking Pet Microchip Databases for some time as a Charter Member of the American Microchip Advisory Council for Animals www.
What does AMACA stand for?
AMACA stands for American Microchip Advisory Council for Animals (pet location service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Amsterdam Accounting Services BV
- Applied Mathematics and Computing Group (Cranfield University; UK)
- Approximate Message Authentication Code
- Area Mine Action Center
- Asociación de Monitoreo Ambiental Comunitario (Spanish: Community Environmental Monitoring Association)
- Asset Management and Consulting (various companies)
- Asset Management Assistance Center (helps liquidate insolvent credit unions)
- Assistance to Mine-Affected Communities
- Association Of Mature American Citizens (Bohemia, NY)
- Atlantic Marine Aquaculture Center (University of New Hampshire)
- Adelaide Metropolitan Area Consultative Committee (Australia)
- Amable Mendoza Aguiluz Computer College (Philippines)
- Association pour le Maintien des Alternatives en Matière de Culture et de Création Artistique (French art association)
- Advanced Main Air Circulating Fan (energy system)
- American Management Association
- Advanced Magnesium Alloys Corporation
- American Martial Arts Certified Professionals (Arizona)
- Alpha-Methylacyl-CoA Racemase
- Accompanying Measures to Accelerate the Integration of Concentrated Solar Power
- Advanced Monitoring and Controlling Software
Samples in periodicals archive:
Task Force Member of the American MicroChip Advisory Council for Animals (AMACA) declared: "It is undisputed that microchips save pets' lives.
NEW ORLEANS -- The American Microchip Advisory Council for Animals (AMACA) announced today the release of its comprehensive disaster preparedness manual entitled 'An Emergency Management Guide'.