My articles have appeared in Journal of AHIMA, Health Data Management, Medical Claims Management, Credit Card Management, Journal of the Healthcare Financial Management Association, Journal of Health Care Finance, Journal of Health Care Compliance, American Medical News, and ACCA Docket, among others.
What does AMNEWS stand for?
AMNEWS stands for American Medical News
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Affiliated Members National Committee (UK)
- Arts Mid North Coast
- A Midsummer Night's Dream
- A Midsummer's Night Dream (Shakespeare play)
- Aberdeen Maternity and Neonatal Databank (UK)
- Adelaide Metropolitan Netball Division (Australia)
- Australian Motor Neurone Disease Registry (clinical database)
- Ariba Marketplace Network Edition (online network and marketplace; Sunnyvale, CA)
- Allgemeines Mailbox Netzwerk
- Address Mark Not Found (hard drive error)
- Atypical melanocytic nevi of the genital type
- American Museum of Natural History (New York City, NY)
- Advanced Medical Nutrition, Inc. (Douglas Laboratories; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Akademi Maritim Nasional Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian National Maritime Academy)
- Anti-Racism, Multiculturalism and Native Issues
- Amniocentesis (prenatal test)
- Adaptive Man-Machine Nonarithmetical Information Processing
- Academy of Medicine of New Jersey
- Advanced Micro and Nanosystems Laboratory (University of Toronto)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lundberg has more than 30 years combined experience as editor-in-chief of JAMA (The Journal of the American Medical Association), the ten American Medical Association specialty journals, American Medical News, Medscape, The Medscape Journal, e-Medicine from Web MD, and MedPage Today from Everyday Health.
Her work and essays have been featured in the British Medical Journal, American Medical News, Modern Maturity, Chicago Sun-Times and others.
That total would be second only to 2005 when 13,282 hospital employees lost their jobs via mass layoffs, most because of Hurricane Katrina, American Medical News reports.
Multi-year contract makes Reprints Desk the exclusive Reprint and ePrint service provider for JAMA - Journal of the American Medical Association, the nine specialty American Medical Association (AMA) Archives Journals, American Medical News, Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness (DMPHP)
From left, DOUG TRAPP of American Medical News, AMY LOTVEN of Inside CMS, and SCOTT FALK of the Bureau of National Affairs.
Ten years ago, physicians with MBA degrees were denounced in a commentary written by a distinguished physician and published in American Medical News.
That is not terribly surprising, since Hern once told American Medical News that he did not employ the method because of safety concerns: "I have very serious reservations about this procedure.