She was featured on ABC's 20/20 and in publications including American Medical News, Bottom-line Personal, Money, Glamour and Home Office Computing.
What does AMN stand for?
AMN stands for American Medical News
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMN
We have 60 other meanings of AMN in our Acronym Attic
- Abstract Machine Notation (formal methods)
- Access Media Network, Inc.
- Acta Musei Napocensis
- Adrenomyeloneuropathy (form of neurological disease ALD)
- Advanced Media Network
- Afghan Mission Network (information system)
- Agile Media Network (Japan)
- Air Management Node (BFTT/CSTS system on LHD class ships)
- Airman (USAF rank)
- Alkali Metal Nitrite
- American Mobile Nurses
- American Motorcycle Network
- Amicale Motocycliste de Nice (French: Friendly Riders of Nice; motorcycle club; Nice, France)
- Annuity Market News
- Ansaldo Meccanico Nucleare
- Any Minute Now
- Art Museum Network
- Artificial Mains Network
- Autonomous Maritime Navigation
- Algoma-Manitoulin Nuclear Awareness
Samples in periodicals archive:
An editorial entitled "Living organ donors shouldn't have to pay for altruism," posted in the August 13 American Medical News (amednews.
Cook (2010) has written about the establishment of the new position of social media manager within health care in American Medical News.
Ten years ago, physicians with MBA degrees were denounced in a commentary written by a distinguished physician and published in American Medical News.
That is not terribly surprising, since Hern once told American Medical News that he did not employ the method because of safety concerns: "I have very serious reservations about this procedure.
Robeznieks, "More States Consider Laws for Reporting Industry Gifts," American Medical News, May 9, 2005.
According to a 2002 article in American Medical News, the ratio of physicians to sales reps decreased from 8.
During an interview published in the October 27 American Medical News, Dr.