HealthITxChange partner organizations include the AHIMA Foundation, the American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA), the American Nurses Association (ANA) and Health Level Seven International (HL7).
What does AMAI stand for?
AMAI stands for American Medical Informatics Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMAI
We have 5 other meanings of AMAI in our Acronym Attic
- African Middle East Association of Gastroenterology
- Associação Dos Magistrados Mineiros (Brazil)
- Angell Memorial Animal Hospital (Boston, Massachusetts USA)
- American Model Arabian Horse Association
- Accreditation Manual for Ambulatory Health Care
- Australasian Martial Arts Hall of Fame
- Amazonas Heat Source Experiment
- Associação de Moradores E Amigos do Humaitá (Portuguese: Association of Residents and Friends of Humaita)
- Action Management Associates Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- American Martial Arts Institute (Cedar Springs, MI)
- Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence
- Associate Member of the Australian Institute of Building (Australian Institute of Building)
- Alberta Motor Association Insurance Company (Canada)
- As Much As I Can (Internet slang)
- Australian Marian Academy of the Immaculate Conception
- Academics for Mumia Abu-Jamal (scholarly group)
- Ask Me About Jesus Ministries, Inc. (Farmerville, LA)
- Associação de Moradores E Amigos do Jardim Botânico (Portuguese: Association of Residents and Friends of the Botanical Garden; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Aia Maea Ainen Kiribati (Kiribati: National Women Federation of Kiribati)
- Al Masane Al Kobra Mining Company (Saudi Arabia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study was published in the Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association.
Source: Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, January 24, 2011.
At the same time we also extend a hand of gratitude to the American Medical Informatics Association for its organizational leadership on this critical issue.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation has awarded a $300,000 grant to the American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA) with the goal of creating a system that measures physician competency as a subspecialty of applied informatics.
He is a member of several organizations including the Society for Information Management, American Medical Informatics Association, College of Healthcare Information Management Executives and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
Robert Kolodner, MD, is the interim national coordinator for health information technology at the American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA).
org American Medical Informatics Association, Nursing Informatics Working Group www.