The American Medical Association has decided to pull the plug on its 3-year-old American Medical Accreditation Program (AMAP).
What does AMAP stand for?
AMAP stands for American Medical Accreditation Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AMAP
We have 31 other meanings of AMAP in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Missions Analysis Office
- annual measurable achievement objective
- After Market Additives and Oil Conditioner (motor oil; Lucas Oil Korea)
- Account Management Apprenticeship Program
- Accreditation and Moderation Action Plan (New Zealand)
- Acoustic Model Applications Project
- Advance Modular Armour Protection
- Advanced Management Accounting Program
- Advanced Metric Analysis Program
- Africa, Middle East, Asia, Pacific
- Approved Medication Administration Personnel (health services)
- Approved Medication Approved Person (NYS OMRDD medication administration course definition)
- Arctic Marine Animal Program
- Arctic Monitoring and Assessment Programme
- Army Medical Action Plan
- Army Multibus Avionics Processor
- As Many As Possible
- As Much As Possible
- Asset Mapping Assistance Project (Indonesia)
- Association of Modified Asphalt Producers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Any approach to clinical practice change based primarily on cost reduction is an effort that can only half-succeed, at best--despite increasing requirements for some type of benchmarking by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), American Medical Accreditation Program (AMAP), and Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
More than one thousand New Jersey physicians are the first in a growing list to be publicly recognized by the American Medical Accreditation Program (AMAP), for demonstrating a commitment to excellence and practicing quality medicine.