The American Maze Company is comprised of an extraordinary collection of theatre artists and craftsmen who love a great game," said Don Frantz, creator and founder of the American Maze Company.
What does AMC stand for?
AMC stands for American Maze Company (cornfield mazes)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMC
We have 864 other meanings of AMC in our Acronym Attic
- Alliance Mining Corporation Limited
- Allied Media Conference
- Allied Military Currency
- Alpha Management Consulting (Switzerland)
- Alternative Maintenance Concept
- Alternative Medical Care
- Alternative Medicine Center
- American Magazine Conference (annual)
- American Maritime Cases (legal resource)
- American Mathematics Competitions
- American Medical Consultants, Inc. (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
- American Mensa Committee
- American Metalcasting Consortium
- American Metalcraft Corporation
- American Mideast Conference (National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics)
- American Mining Congress
- American Motors Corporation
- American Mountaineering Center (Colorado)
- American Mouse Club
- American Movie Classics (cable channel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
18, 2000 Wonderful Story Opportunity for Print and Television The American Maze Company (AMC), which invented the cornfield maze in 1993, announces the fall season of eight maize mazes in Paradise, Pennsylvania; Rochester, New York; Camarillo, California; Charlotte, North Carolina; Princeton, Iowa; Vernon, New Jersey and Lambertville, New Jersey.