The school also would have annual schoolwide academic festivals and participate in the American Mathematics Competitions.
What does AMC stand for?
AMC stands for American Mathematics Competitions
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMC
We have 864 other meanings of AMC in our Acronym Attic
- Allegheny Mennonite Conference (Somerset, PA)
- Alliance Mining Corporation Limited
- Allied Media Conference
- Allied Military Currency
- Alpha Management Consulting (Switzerland)
- Alternative Maintenance Concept
- Alternative Medical Care
- Alternative Medicine Center
- American Magazine Conference (annual)
- American Maritime Cases (legal resource)
- American Maze Company (cornfield mazes)
- American Medical Consultants, Inc. (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
- American Mensa Committee
- American Metalcasting Consortium
- American Metalcraft Corporation
- American Mideast Conference (National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics)
- American Mining Congress
- American Motors Corporation
- American Mountaineering Center (Colorado)
- American Mouse Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
9780883858264 The contest problem book 9; American mathematics competitions (AMC 12), 2001-2007.
Upon word of their victory, Steve Dunbar, Director of the American Mathematics Competitions for the Mathematical Association of America, exclaimed, "This is an extraordinarily strong performance by the U.
The USAMO is administered annually by the MAA American Mathematics Competitions program.
Each participated in several challenging rounds: one of the two American Mathematics Competitions sponsored by the MAA on February 13, 2001 and the American Invitational Mathematics Exam (AIME), in March and April.
Education Editors --(BUSINESS WIRE) Akamai Technologies unveiles the Akamai Foundation, created to support math education in America and announces The Magic of Math program designed to strengthen math education for children K-12 in public schools, as well as sponsorships of the 42nd International Mathematical Olympiad and the American Mathematics Competitions.