What does AMAAD stand for?
AMAAD stands for American Martial Arts Association of the Deaf
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Maine-Anjou Association
- American Medical Athletic Association
- American Museum of Asmat Art (University of St. Thomas; Minnesota)
- Armenian Missionary Association of America, Inc.
- Army Mutual Aid Association
- Ask Me Almost Anything
- Association for the Advancement of Mexican Americans (Houston, TX)
- Auckland Martial Arts Academy (New Zealand)
- Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Areas Act of 1979 (UK)
- Alabama Medicaid Agency Administrative Code
- African Mutual Assistance Association of Missouri
- Alberta Media Arts Alliance Society (Canada)
- Al Minhad Air Base (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Ancient Monuments Advisory Board (UK)
- Arctic Marine Advisory Board (Canada)
- Assigned Male at Birth (transgender)
- Associazione Marchigiana per l'Agricoltura Biologica (Italian: Marchigiana Association for Organic Farming)
- Associazione Medici Agopuntori Bolognesi (Italian: Medical Association Acupuncturists Bolognesi)
- Associazione Mediterranea Agricoltura Biologica (Italian: Mediterranean Organic Agriculture Association)
- All Myspace Are Belong to Tom (website)